This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.#BeyondTheSandwich #CollectiveBias
Now, I know for the last month or so I have been posting nonstop about recipes that are going to make your life easier…why? Because school has started back up, activities are in full swing, and it’s a hectic time of the year! I want to help YOU, help yourself and your family by sharing these easy weeknight meals. Once again, I have a super simple recipe for you, which only takes about 30 minutes from start to finish, and will definitely be a crowd please. Introducing…Easy Baked Turkey & Ham Sliders (don’t worry, there’s cheese too!).
Once you throw these bad boys together, your family will be begging you to make them all the time! It’s so simple. I start off with slider rolls, Castle Wood Reserve® Honey Cured Ham and Oven Roasted Turkey, Castle Wood Reserve® Natural Baby Swiss Cheese, and some mayo and spicy mustard…how easy is that? Oh yeah, don’t forget the butter drizzle, sprinkled parmesan, and poppy seeds on top! Luckily you can pick up all these items at Walmart, and the Castle Wood Reserve® items are located in the deli department.
Making the sliders is SO easy! First, get all your ingredients together!
Then, all you do is layer the ingredients…bread, mayo/mustard, cheese, turkey, ham, cheese, more mayo/mustard, top of the bread. Then you drizzle some melted butter on the tops, sprinkle some parmesan cheese and poppy seeds, then cover and bake – BOOM DONE! How easy is that?!
Then you have a whole tray of delicious sliders for your family! My family is constantly begging me to make these, and I know when you try them you will love them just as much! You can also switch things up and use your various favorite Castle Wood Reserve® meats – would be great with the Oven Roasted Chicken Breast or the Angus Seasoned Roast Beef Top Round too! The quality of Castle Wood Reserve®meats and cheeses is unmatched; the products have No MSG, are Trans-fat Free, Gluten Free and All cheeses are rBST free. You get a great value when buying them at Walmart!
- 5 slices Castle Wood Reserve® Oven Roasted Turkey
- 5 slices Castle Wood Reserve® Honey Cured Ham
- 12 slices Castle Wood Reserve® Natural Baby Swiss Cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup spicy mustard
- 10 slider buns (or enough to fill whatever baking dish you will be using!)
- 2 TBS butter, melted
- 1 TBS grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp poppy seeds
- 1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl mix together mayo and mustard, set aside.
- 2. Using a 9x13 baking dish, lay bottom layer of the slider buns. spread half the mayo/mustard mixture on top of the buns. Add 6 cheese slices across the top, add the turkey, add the ham, and add the remaining cheese. Next spread the remaining mayo/mustard across the top of the cheese, and top with slider bun tops.
- 3. Using a pastry brush (or you can just drizzle), brush the melted butter on top of the buns liberally. Sprinkle grated cheese and poppy seeds across the top.
- 4. Cover with foil, place into oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 5 minutes. Carefully remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes. Use a knife to cut the sliders and then serve.
You can also connect with me here:
Thanks for visiting!