This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #StartWithJifPowder #CollectiveBias
Now that we have started another new year, I am excited to get on track and essentially be a ‘new me’! I have been working out nearly every day, and doing my best to come up with new and exciting delicious, yet mindful, recipes. I have been putting my blender to use, making up all sorts of smoothies. When I heard my friends talking about Jif™ Peanut Powder, I knew it was a great option for me! With 85% less fat than regular peanut butter, this would make a great replacement in my Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal smoothie!
One of the things I really love about this powder, is that it only has ONE ingredient: roasted peanuts! How often does that happen? Usually things like this are packed full of additives and bunches of ingredients that I can’t even read the names of…but not Jif™ Peanut Powder; and I really love knowing exactly what I am putting into my body.
I started out by getting all my ingredients together for my smoothie: oats, Jif™ Peanut Powder, Silk Almond Milk, a frozen banana, and some chocolate syrup for garnish.
Next, just toss everything in the blender and BLEND! After blending for 30 seconds, you have a super tasty and balanced smoothie! There are about 13 grams of protein too, which is great for a snack or meal!
Want more detailed instructions? Check out these video I made to show step by step directions on making this delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Smoothie using Jif™ Peanut Powder!
- 3 TBS Jif™ Peanut Powder
- 1/2 cup Silk Almond Milk - original or vanilla
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats (like oatmeal)
- 1 frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 1/2 tsp chocolate syrup for garnish, if desired
- 1. Place Jif™ Peanut Powder, Silk almond milk, oats, and banana into blender. Blend for 30 seconds, or until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides and blend a few more seconds.
- 2. Swirl chocolate syrup into cup, pour smoothie into cup, serve immediately.
- This recipe can be doubled, tripled, quadrupled for as many servings as you'd like. It keeps well in the fridge and can be stored in a sealed container (like a mason jar) for 3 days.
Like mindful recipes as much as I do? Check out these ones from Domestic Superhero!
Thanks for visiting!